Appearance\CostumeThe costume is a simple Grey-Black knight armor. The wearer can see and breath through 3 holes in the helmet. It has a red hairpiece on the top of the helmet.
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
The Black Knight Armor was being taken to Professor Hyde White, when the Armor came to life, and kidnapped the professor.
Scooby-Doo 2 : Monsters Unleashed
In this movie it was called The Black Knight Ghost because it's not a person in a helmet
The Black Knight appeared in Scooby doo2 monsters unleashed
, played by Kevin Durand and voiced by Bob Papenbrook. The Armor was displayed in the Coolsonian Criminology Museum, which contained the costumes of all Mystery Inc's former foes. The Pterodactyl Ghost stole the costume, along with the 10.000 Volt Ghost and the costumes were turned to life by the Evil Masked Figure. The Black Knight was the Evil Masked Figure's commander. He attacked the gang in Mr. Wickles' mansion, when he was defeated when Velma kicked him in the groin. Mystery Inc. fled from him and he returned to the Monster Hive. Later in the film, The Black Knight confronted Fred with a ghost horse and the two fought each other in a joust, where Fred was defeated. The Black Knight and the 10,000 Volt Ghost surrounded Fred and Daphne, who attached jumper cables to the Black Knight and 10,000 Volt Ghost, channeling the Volt Ghost's electrity into the Black Knight causing them to explode.
Mr. Wickles, here called Old Man Wickles, also appears, portrayed by Peter Boyle. He is first seen outside the Coolsonian Criminology Museum. He is later encounted by Scooby Doo and Shaggy in the Faux Ghost, a bar where many of Mystery Inc.'s former foes meet. He is believed by Mystery Inc. to be the Evil Masked Figure, after the Black Knight costume is stolen. They go to his mansion, where they find a manual to create monsters, which was owned by Jonathan Jacobo (the original Pterodactyl Ghost) who was Wickles' cell mate, and where they are attacked by the Black Knight Ghost. Wickles' is later followed to the Old Mining Town by the gang, meeting with real estate agents, to turn the Mining Town into a summer camp. The Evil Masked Figure is eventually revealed to be Jonathan Jacobo, who framed Wickles by placing the book and the Black Knight in his home
- In Scooby-Doo - Where Are You Comic Book #1 (Gold Key), first issue Black Knight also appears. But this issue is just a remake of the first episode of Scooby-Doo - Where Are You!;
- The Black Knight Also Appears in Scooby-Doo - Classic Creep Capers video game, first level. But it is a similar remake of Scooby-Doo - Where Are You episode;
- The Black Knight appears in the Scooby-Doo - Night of 100 Frights video game, where he is brought to life by the Mastermind. He guards Velma, who is locked in a cage, and fights Scooby Doo.
- The Black Knight appears in the video game based on Scooby-Doo 2 - Monsters Unleashed;
- The Black Knight also appears in Scooby-Doo! Unmasked video game voiced by Fred Tatasciore. He is a common enemy who appears during the museum stages.